Check out some of ForSight’s projects in a variety of industries.
ForSight's design team is formally educated and trained as design experts. And because we have a thorough understanding of fabrication and materials, we can avoid designing anything that would pose a potential problem in "the real world". We often find that what may seem to work on paper or on a computer monitor may not work in the actual environment. That's why our design process always starts by asking questions such as:
- What mood or feeling is the sign or scenic piece trying to communicate?
- What is the surrounding environment like?
- Who is the intended audience?
- What are appropriate letter styles, colors, and materials?
- What can be done to create maximum readability?
- What is the competitive visual environment and where will the sign be placed?
- What will the viewing angle be and how will that impact visibility?
- What type of illumination techniques will work best for the project?
All of these considerations drive our design process from conceptual sketches to detailed working drawings. Ultimately, you benefit by receiving relevant, carefully thought-out visual communications that match the design objectives of your space or your building - and that work in "the real world".